Thursday, 31 December 2009
They are the most vulgur, arrogant, fickle, rude, unintelligent, nasty, spiteful etc sluts
Sure I've only fucked British women so I can't really say what other women of different nationalities are like but my friends who have left the U.K. and fucked other women will agree with me!
Some people will say you haven't found the "right" one. Gimme a fucking break! I don't believe in bullshit like "Soulmates", "Mr & Mrs Right" and other such non sense! Even if I did I know for a fact that my "Soulmate" would definately 100% Absitively Posolutely not be a British woman!
I'm on a dating website called plentyoffish.com. I've messaged over 250 women since I've joined it on Oct 2009!
Only about 20 of them replied to my messages! Most of them never had the decency to message me back, not even to tell me to "get lost" or "I'm not interested." Only 9 women on that site had the guts to message me first!
When I did get some number from women on the site they decided to "play games!"
Newsflash to any Woman - I don't play games with women!!! You are not Tekken 6 and If I wanted to play games I'd simply play my PS3!
I've been out on the streets checking out women even asked a few girls for their numbers! Not even fucking one would give me a number!
Well fuck it I'm not dealing with British women anymore. I am only dealing with prostitutes from now on! They are cheaper, less picky, less rude and just plain and simply better than British women on the whole!
If I had the money I would get me a foreign woman (South east asian or Latina!)
British women can learn a lot from them!
At times I wish I was gay!
Attention British women - You've just lost out on a prize catch!
Thursday, 24 December 2009
Tuesday, 22 December 2009
Well I believe in a god or some form of higher power but I don't really buy into any organised religion!
That being said I don't buy into religion causes the most suffering!
All I have to say is the 20th century was the most secular century yet it was also the bloodiest, most corrupt and most oppresive century of human history!
I do seem more drawn to the hindu religions, Sufi islam, west african spirituals and roman catholicism!
I used to be an atheist but it just didn't explain enough and atheists can be just as closed minded as any religious nutjob!
To me though ultimately I don't care what people believe in so long as they don't impose it on others.
Maybe I should make my own religion lol!
Sunday, 20 December 2009
"Sharing Women" is a term where 2 or more men have sex with the same woman at the same time!
It's usually done in porno movies!
The type of men that do this are :
- Gang Rapists
- Premiership Footballers ( or as you yanks call the soccer players )
- Weak minded men
- Porn stars
There's only one way to describe men that share their women - PUSSIES!
Advice to women - if your man want's to have a threesome with you and another man! Dump his arse quick! Those type of men are potential gang rapists and mentally weak
Advice to men - Don't share your women, EVER! Simple! You can never please a woman so don't bother try it!
Women are ment to share men not the other way round
If a woman wants to date me she better get used to threesomes! The good kind ( 2 women and 1 guy!)
Thursday, 17 December 2009
As I've been roaming the web I've noticed that a lot tall women (5'8" +) seem to have a problem with dating men shorter than themselves ( actually I think women of all heights seem to have this problem!)
Now I bet you're thinking "This guy's probably a short arse 5'3" munchkin that's just jealous of taller men and women!"
Well you're wrong! I'm 5'10" ( that's the average male height across the world! ) and I have had a girlfriend that was 6' tall (what a pair of legs!) At first she was a little bit iffy about dating someone smaller than her but she came around eventually and she's no longer care's about the the height of any of her dates anymore!
Unfortunately women like her are few and far between. Despite all the talk of modern day women being "strong, confident and know what's she wants" deep down they are still shallow superficial cavemen bitches who can't use their god (or nature) given brain to see past the bullshit evolution and social upbringings have installed in them!
They still use vacuous and foolish statements like:
- "I feel more feminine if a guy's taller than me."
- "I feel protected when the guy is taller than me."
- "Tall men are more masculine."
- "Short men have Napoleon Complexes!"
- "It's just embarrassing dating a guy shorter than you! All my (shallow) friends would disapprove!"
- I want to wear my high heels when I'm with my man!
- I feel like a cradle snatcher when I'm with a short man!
The more I hear these arguments the more sexist I become. I understand that everyone has their preferences but remember we should not limit ourselves to them!
I tend to find that women are far more inflexible when it comes to dating then men are! I keep hearing tall women say it's hard finding man but it's usually the tall women themselves that limit their choices to men taller than they are.
Many say that the reason why women are attracted to tall men or men taller than themselves is because of evolution. The taller the man the stronger he is. Many scientists theorise that tall men being physically stronger they could better defend themselves and over people from predators and rivals in the days of when human beings were hunter-gatherers!
While I don't dispute that the taller men tend to be physically stronger! I and many other people dispute the fact that being tall means being a better protector or even that being tall is actually evolutionary advantageous in hunter-gatherer times and societies! Think about it? Hunting requires stealth being big usually hinders stealth. Also smaller people tend to be quicker, more dexterious and have better use of their bodies (technique) than larger men. This is important for a number of different reasons but I digress.
The excuse that really gets my goat is the "protection and secure" statement that women use to justify why they only date men taller than themselves. It reeks of insecurity and ignorance. Yet these "strong, confident and intelligent" modern day women see nothing wrong with this statement.
Usually it's young women (aged betwen 18 -35 years old) that mainly discriminate against dating short men or men shorter than themselves! When women get to about 40 years old they become a lot more secure of themselves and less superficial about their choices in life. Mainly because they know that they're past it and they're not as attractive as they once were.
My advice to young women of today is don't limit yourself to something as stupid as height when it comes to dating. A tall man is no more a better "protector" than an average height man or a short man! Stop buying into bullshit like things "Mr Right" and "Soulmates"! Don't always go with what "evolution" tell us is right or good! You have a brain ladies, use it to pic apart the nonsense of evolutionary and social crap (because your preference for taller men is mostly social not evolutionary!)
Remember this more importantly just because you "feel" more protected with a man that's taller than you, doesn't mean that you are protected!
Sunday, 1 November 2009
Well here's my list:
- Tekken 6
- Street Fighter 4
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja
- Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Final Fantasy Dissidia
- Soul Caliburs 1 - 4
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Darkstalker Chronicles
- Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Mortal Kombat vs DC
I could think of more but that's for another time!
Thursday, 8 October 2009
Here is a video from ArgusEyes of youtube which explains what feminism is:
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
To me though, nothing can be more exciting than a good comic book. Can you Imagine swinging around New York (not the thing that middle aged, middle class white couples do) like Spideman or shooting out powerful cool beams from your eyes like Cyclops.
Comic books if done properly can be just as entertaining as any other type of medium.
I also hate how every guy that reads comic books are classed as geeks. This is a half truth at best.
Anyway, here are my favourie Marvel comic book characters:
- The Hulk - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hulk
- Thor, Norse God of Thunder - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_(Marvel_Comics)
- Wolverine - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_(comics)
- The Black Panther - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
- The Iron Fist - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Fist_(comics)
- Venom - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_(comics)
- Daredevil - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daredevil_(Marvel_Comics)
- Silver Samurai - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Samurai
- Spider Man - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiderman
- Barracuda - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barracuda_(comics)
Saturday, 3 October 2009
Here's an explanation of what a platform game is:
Here are my top 10 platform games in no particular order:
- Donkey Kong Country 3 for the SNES - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_Country_3
- Abe's Oddysee & Exoddus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe%27s_odyssey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oddworld:_Abe%27s_Exoddus
- Kiry Super Star Ultra - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_Super_Star
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 with Sonic & Knuckles for the Sega MegaDrive - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3
- Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 & 3 for the PS1 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_(series)
- Metal Slug - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Slug_(series)
- Mega Man (there are alot and I can't choose just one of them.) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_(video_game_character)
- The Prince Of Persia Sands of Time Series - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Persia:_The_Sands_of_Time
- Super Mario Bros - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros._(series)
- Castlevania series (except that fighting game one. WTF!!!!!!) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlevania
I love video games!!!
Monday, 28 September 2009
Here check themout for yourselves:
btw the second links also contain Mr T isms as well.
Sunday, 27 September 2009
Saturday, 26 September 2009
I used to be a republican (not the U.S. political party kind) then I realised that most republics are usually unstable, corrupt, tyranical (if you don't believe me, look at 20th century republics) and above all too utopian to really work effectively. In today's age of states. Countries can be broken down into 2 things: Monarchy or Republic. In turn they can be broken down as well.
What is a Monarchy?
That's a hard question to answer. The best I can answer it is this:
A monarchy is a system of government which involves a crowned head of state and the power of the state is officially invested in the crown. This position is gained through hereditary (family) means or they are chosen by an elite group (usually the aristocracy of the state) and the would be monarch goes through a coronation. (Of course there are exceptions.)
What is a Republic?
A republic is a system of government where the state doesn't have a monarch as the head of state and the power of the state is officially invested in "the people." (There are exceptions.)
There are 2 types of Monarchy and Republic:
Monarchy - Constitutional and Absolute.
Republic - Parliamentary and Presidential.
Constitutional Monarchy - Where the monarch holds little or no executive state power. They are not the head of government. Examples - U.K., Japan, Morocco etc
Absolute Monarchy - Where the monarch hold supreme executive state power. They are the head of government as well as the head of state. Examples - Saudi Arabia, Oman, Swaziland etc.
Parliamentary Republic - Where the republican head of state (usually a President) holds little or no executive state power. Just the head of state. Examples - Israel, India, Ireland etc.
Presidential Republics - Where the president holds supreme executive state power. Examples - U.S.A., Brazil, North Korea etc.
While republics sound more egalitarian and just in theory. In practice......... nuff said!!!
Here are the reasons why most countries should have a monarch as a head of state (or become a monarchy:)
- Monarchies are cheaper to run than republics.
- Monarchs can be used as a unifying symbol of a state.
- Monarchs are much more apolitical than presidents.
- Monarchs (most times) are born into the profession of running a country and its people.
- Monarchs can give a country a sense of tradition.
- Monarchs are not at the bidding of "the people"
That's that. Long live every monarch!!!
Thursday, 24 September 2009
Here are the details of it:
You've gotta love the beautiful game!!! Go England!!!
Wednesday, 23 September 2009
What Is Torture?
A simple question that has many definitions. This is the definition I and many people use.
Torture is the delibrate infliction of physical and psychological trauma on a defenceless person or people (animals can be tortured as well) for :
- Extraction of information.
- A form of punishment.
- For it's own sake.
The only type of people that torture are pussies. The type of people that condone and justify torture are nearly as bad as the torturers themselves. My advice to anybody is do not trust a torturer or those that justify it.
Btw if your comments are going to defend the use of torture for whatever reason. Expect ad hominems against you (mainly white american right wing protestant christians.)
Friday, 18 September 2009
There are some genres of music that I love, some that I don't mind and some that I can't stand.
Here are my favourites:
- Hip Hop - It's a shame that it's dying now in 2009. It's glory days are over but boy do we remember the glory days of hip hop (1985-1997)
- Drum & Bass - I can't stand dance/electronica music but D&B is different. It's the only dance/electronica music that doesn't need drugs to make it sound good.
- Roots Reggae - There's just something about it.
- Metal - Not all forms of metal are good but you do get some good metal.
- Funk - Just funky. If you don't like funk then you have no soul!!!
- Rock - No, metal and rock are not the same.
- Soul - I love some old soul records. In my opinion the most talented musical genre.
- Punk Rock - Oi! Oi! There's 2 types of punk rock. Good type and the bad type.
- Fusion Genres - there are a lot of them but here are some which I like: Funk rock, funk metal, D&B metal, rap rock, reggae rock and many others.
Here are some links of some of the song that I like:
Roots Reggae - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffCmFDzaYyQ
- Their Loyalty - Latinas are some of the most loyal women on the planet.
- They Respect Men - They want their men to be men.
- Their Femininity - They are not afraid to be feminine, dress nice, look good, want children, be maternal. Unlike today's western woman.
- Their Strength - Lord knows they are incredibly strong mentally and of character and heaven help you if you get on the wrong side of them.
- Their many colours - They come in all sorts of colours (remember latino isn't a race.) From milk coluored like Cameron Diaz, to dark chocolate like Zoe Saldana and everything in between.
Unfortunately there isn't very many latinas living in England. I guess I have to emmigrate!!!
Tuesday, 15 September 2009
To me. The most facinating thing about WWII was the aicrafts. There's just something about them.
Here are some of my favourites:
De Havilland Mosquito - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Mosquito
Spitfife - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarine_Spitfire
Boulton Paul Defiant - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulton_Paul_Defiant
Curtiss P-40 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtiss_P-40
Hurricane - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_Hurricane
A6M Zero - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A6M_Zero
Mustang - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_P-51
Junkers Ju 88 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_88
Lnacaster - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Lancaster
Dornier Do 217 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dornier_Do_217
B-17 Flying Fortress - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_B-17_Flying_Fortress
B-29 Superfortress - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-29_Superfortress
Here's the list of all the aircraft flown during WWII:
Please let us remember this bloody and violent war. Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Saturday, 12 September 2009
They are all Latinos, right. Sure they are but what about Christina Milian, Zoe Saldana, Dania Ramirez, Rosario Dawson, Mariah Carey, Cameron Diaz, Merlin Santana (R.I.P.), Pele (greatest footballer ever or if any yanks are reading this, soccer player), Wyclef Jean (yes he's latino as well and I shall explain later.) They are also latino as well but why don't they ever get recognised as such or get given "latino" roles (there are exceptions i.e. Dania Ramirez.)
Before I get to explaining the title I have to answer this important question.
What is a Latino?
Latino = Latin American.
A Latin American is a person that comes from or is descended from a person that's from an American country (north or south) where the main language is derived from latin.
i.e. Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian.
The term "Latin American" was coined by Emperor Napoleon III of France.
I'm sure that you have noticed that in my explanation I never used the term "hispanic" or "race."
For you see a Latino can be of any race. Hispanic simply means a person that is from a country where the main language spoken is Spanish.
Hispanic and Latino are not the same.
Examples: Antonio Banderas, Penelope Cruz and Paz Vega are technically Hispanic (they are from Spain), but they are not latino.
Some other examples are Wyclef Jean, Pele, Adrianna Lima etc are latino but they are not hispanic because they don't come from a country that speaks spanish.
While many people (including hispanic latinos) will acknowledge that Brazilians are latino. They will not acknowledge Haitians, French Guineans, Guadeloupeans and Martiniquans (I've propably spelt that wrong) as being latino.
Back to the topic. the first lot of latinos that I've mentioned all have a "stereotypical" latino look.
This look is mainly portayed in the U.S.A. and in other spanish speaking latin american countries (mainly to get tourism and for other racist intentions.)
This look consists of:
- A tanned looking guy or girl, or a (very) light skinned black guy or girl. One thing is, they cannot be dark skinned unless they have native american ancestry in them e.g. George Lopez.
- Dark straight hair or curly hair but it can't be too nappy. There are exceptions.
- Dark eyes. There are exceptions.
- Usually must have caucasian features. Again there are exceptions.
- Usually for women. Must be curvacious.
- For the men. Tall, dark and handsome.
- Usually must speak with an accent, even if they are born in the U.S.A. again there are exceptions.
The second lot I've mentioned would not be cast or sometimes not even to be considered latino. They would get mainly the "black" guy or girl roles ( or in the case of the super hot Cameron Diaz "white" girl roles.)
In fact Antonio Banderas, Penelope Cruz and Paz Vega have played the "latino" role even though they aren't latino themselves. They just have the stereotypical look of a "latino."
We must do what we can to educate others and get rid of this foolish notion that latino is a race and hispanic latinos must except that french speaking latin americans are indeed latino and except them into the latino community.
Tuesday, 1 September 2009
I personally think that most countries in the world should have a monarch and become a monarchy but that's for another blog.
Anyway here's my top 10 favourite monarchs past and present:
1. Mansa Musa of the Mali Empire.
3. Genghis Khan
4. Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico
5. King Richard the Lionheart
6. King Juan Carlos I of Spain
7. HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia
8. Kublai Khan
9. Suleiman the Magnificent
Well there you have it. So if anyone is reading this. Who are your top 10 favourite monarchs?
Sunday, 30 August 2009
Friday, 21 August 2009
Here's a couple of links for more info on the subject:
Please note that I don't like writing long winded blogs. I prefer to keep them short and let the links make my point!!!
I know it's lazy but to me it's all about quality over quantity.
So Here's What I Think Of It.
Bollocks,Bullcrap,Bullshit and a thousand other negative thought names to go with it. The problem is that it is all so petty and neither side of the spectrum or it's theories gets to the heart of politics.
Oh btw those the people that believe and support the left wing are called "Liberals" ( or left wingers or leftists,) and those who believe and support the right wing are called "Conservatives" ( or right wingers or rightists.)
Those that side with neither are called the Center or Moderates.
My other disdain of both the left and the right is their lack of objectivity towards their own theories. They are always blaming someone else and refuse to take responsibility if their theories go wrong. Most of the time they sound like a bunch of women and children.
In fact the correct term for both liberals and conservatives are PUSSIES.
Think about it,
- Both are petty.
- Both bicker amongst each other.
- Both of them never want to except responsibility for their theories and philosophies failing.
- The most important point is that. They both lack objectivity towards politics and governance on the whole. This in turn means that they will never realise that both the left and the right have good things to offer towards politics and governance.
So if I had to choose between being a left wing PUSSY or a right wing PUSSY. I choose being a DICK.
Anyone with a brain should be a DICK too.
Here's some link's of just what the left and the right truly are:
Sunday, 19 July 2009
Sunday, 29 March 2009
Here are 2 links that sum up my point very well:
I am not one for typing up long blogs. I'd rather use links to to illustrate a point!!
Thursday, 26 March 2009
Well mostly my position:
"Terrorist" seems to be todays buzzword like "Communist" (Commie) was in the 60's.