Tuesday 22 December 2009

Spiritually, What am I!?

What am I spiritually!? That's a good question!
Well I believe in a god or some form of higher power but I don't really buy into any organised religion!
That being said I don't buy into religion causes the most suffering!
All I have to say is the 20th century was the most secular century yet it was also the bloodiest, most corrupt and most oppresive century of human history!
I do seem more drawn to the hindu religions, Sufi islam, west african spirituals and roman catholicism!
I used to be an atheist but it just didn't explain enough and atheists can be just as closed minded as any religious nutjob!
To me though ultimately I don't care what people believe in so long as they don't impose it on others.
Maybe I should make my own religion lol!

No comments: