Friday 18 September 2009

I Love Latinas!!!

There are certain things in life that make you glad to be alive (with me though, there isn't much.) One of those things for me are Latino women or Latinas. Don't get me wrong, I love women of all races and ethnicities, but there's something about latinas that I just can't really put my finger on. Here are some of the attributes that I just love about Latinas:
  1. Their Loyalty - Latinas are some of the most loyal women on the planet.
  2. They Respect Men - They want their men to be men.
  3. Their Femininity - They are not afraid to be feminine, dress nice, look good, want children, be maternal. Unlike today's western woman.
  4. Their Strength - Lord knows they are incredibly strong mentally and of character and heaven help you if you get on the wrong side of them.
  5. Their many colours - They come in all sorts of colours (remember latino isn't a race.) From milk coluored like Cameron Diaz, to dark chocolate like Zoe Saldana and everything in between.

Unfortunately there isn't very many latinas living in England. I guess I have to emmigrate!!!

No comments: