Saturday 8 May 2010

Voting = A Useless Waste Of Fucking Time

On the 6th May 2010 the people of the U.K. went to vote in the U.K. General Election. Every political party before the said date was constantly advertising (straight up lying more like) to the British public to vote for them.
"Vote for me and I'll promise reduce taxes." "Vote for me and I'll make the U.K. great again" "Vote for me and I'll suck your dick" (the third statement is the most tempting being that I've not had any sexual contact in ages LOL!)
Most people know that they aren't going to keep their promises but still people vote for them like the idiots they are. I don't know about you guys but I hate democracy and voting. Why should I waste my time or energy on voting for quite frankly people I think are "scum of the earth"

Now some people might say this: "It's your civic duty to vote. Not voting is immoral"
I suppose that makes previous civilisations immoral as well!
Or say this: "Democracy isn't perfect but at least the people have a voice!"
First of all, who the fuck are "the people"?
Secondly, just because you have a voice doesn't mean that people are going to or even want to listen to you!

Personally nothing what people say or do will make me vote, ever!
Me not voting is my stand in saying fuck politicians.

1 comment:

Mira said...

I like this post! And I 100% agree!

I hate voting, and I often promise myself I won't vote... But I usually end up voting anyway because I don't want certain people in charge with my country.

So I often vote against, not for. Like most of the people in my country.

But anyway, I agree with your views.